Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Hannah Bradbeer, the next big thing?

Too many of my posts are financial in nature and bad news. So to rectify that here's some good news. The X-factor reality TV show has discovered a new star. She's 22, she works for a Hedge Fund (couldn't resists that!) and after she sung for the X-factor judges Simon Cowell's tongue had to be rolled up and tucked back in his mouth. (Although, you never know, he may just have been thinking of his fees.)


Hannah Bradbeer


But don't take my word for it, check out the video...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is she on this racist page?

Nationalist said...

Obviously, because I put her here.

Oh, and the page isn't racist!

Anonymous said...

racist pigs! whats wrong with black people u wankers?

Anonymous said...

racist?

what the hell are you on about

and hannah is amazing

Anonymous said...

I'm White,
I'm English...

Let me tell you something...

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR BRITAIN YOU RASCIST FUCKS!