Monday, 21 September 2009

Black baronesses beggar belief

Just to remind ourselves, this is Baroness Uddin whom I blogged about here. A Bangladeshi immigrant, she has distinguished herself by claiming an allowance of £83,000 for an out-of-London main residence which the Times cannot find. She does have flat in Kent, until recently unfurnished.


And here another outing for Baroness Scotland, so soon after her last appearance in this blog directly below. Her claim to fame today is the same as Uddin's above: claiming residence expenses as though she lived out of London, despite having a £2m London home. The Times has her £170,000 deep into the taxpayers' pocket.

Both of them are "baronesses" out of sheer political correctness. New Labour wanted them in government but they are unelectable, so they were parachuted into the House of Lords.

The sooner they are both our of our lives and out of this country - the better.

8 comments:

karim said...

An insightfull post. Will definitely help.

Thanks,
Karim - Positive thinking

Nationalist said...

Why, thank you Karim. Although I can't help but feel your main purpose in making the above comment was to publicise your weight-loss website.

Revolutionary said...

The more and more I read, the more this depresses me.

It's not like I've come to expect anything else from Labour government, but really, this is absurd.

Thank you for posting this.

Nationalist said...

Revolutionary, don't get depressed - get angry!

karim said...

Very thoughtfull post on belief .It should be very much helpfull.

Thanks,
Karim - Creating Power

Nationalist said...

Ah Karim, you're a spambot! And an illiterate one at that. However I'm leaving your post intact because it will amuse my other readers to see that my only spammer is Islamic (al-Karim being one of the 99 names of Allah.)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.

Anonymous said...

It' s the first time I have heard that in Macedonia, obits are an unusual observe. You have wonderfully written the post. I have liked your way of writing this. Thanks for sharing this.