Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Olympic annecdotals

Not reported by the mainstream media but this blog understands that at an Olympic venue last week 16 G4S guards were expected to attend with Met police also present. Only 2 G4S bods turned up and one of them immediately attracted the attention of the drugs sniffer dog the police had brought with them. Cannabis was found in his pocket and he was dully arrested, leaving only 1 G4S guard on duty.

On a brighter note, early reports from the Olympic Park indicate that the squaddies on duty are very perky - it seems they prefer this duty to Afghanistan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I'll love to read your next post too.

Anonymous said...

Hello, very professional high level blog! thank you for sharing. Because of good writing, and I learned a lot, and I am glad to see such a beautiful thing. Sorry for my bad English. ?